In Darkness Illuminated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Online In Nomine Forum game.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Job Offer

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Job Offer Empty A Job Offer Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:19 pm

Lyera

Lyra sat at one of the more public tables of the main hall of the Guildhall of Lilith, the place to go where a demon or prince needed to hire the temporary services of the Free. The lilim herself bore the common green skin so often seen by the most dominant band here but she looked with derision at the free. Her chest fluttered a bit rapidly, nipples stabbing hard through silk shirt, her skirt barely made it an inch down her thigh. Her entire demeanor however seems temporary and transient. As if her ability to impose her will was flighty and temporary. Those manifestations of her discordant nature obvious as she sat. Her eyes hungrily devouring the visions of Lilim and other demons moving through the room, even glancing a moment too long in interest at the mass of roiling limbs and organs that made a shedim. Tongue clicking annoyingly as she waited to be approached. She wasn't one of the Free. She was representing an employer.

2A Job Offer Empty Re: A Job Offer Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:26 am

Almyra

Almyra tossed her thick black hair over a shoulder, confidently striding into the main hall. Her eyes flickered to every person in the room, taking in their images and monitoring where they were. She had been given notice of a job ready for her, and didn't care at what it was. So long as it was do-able, she knew she'd pull it off and get for herself a little more reward.

{Everyone's looking at me...} Why wouldn't they? She knew that there was a bright glow which fell off of her, betraying her. A little angel to her demon, they always think. She couldn't be trusted. Screw them.

She found the table she was looking for and took a seat. Her feet barely touched the floor, and the table just barely hit against her flat chest. She smoothed the skirt of her uniform, here with a strange slit up the side which showed pale thighs when she crossed her legs. Her gaze filtered out through dark blue eyes.

"So," she said in a youthful, serious tone, "what do you have for me?"

3A Job Offer Empty Re: A Job Offer Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:37 am

Lyera

Lyera's eyes would caress hungrily down the other lilim's body possessively. Her demeanor was far more owning then many of their particular band. Her tongue sliding out to moisten her lips she smirked picking out the most obvious of the discords her lips would quirk in that smile.

"Something easy. But I'm unable to handle myself since I'm not local to it. You'll need some help, that I can't give you, but you satisfy it, and I can maybe get you off the hook with the Game. Least a little bit." She was offering alot, and offers from the Game to a Free meant that this wouldn't be nearly as easy as she alluded. "If your interested though, I've already paid the transit fees to get you through the Flamingo and have an apartment in the name of Mary Lin Moanro off the strip."

4A Job Offer Empty Re: A Job Offer Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:43 am

Almyra

"Maybe, huh?" She slipped her legs up onto the chair, folding them under her, and standing on her knees so that she could lean forward on the table. "I don't deal with maybes. You can or you can't. What's the job?"

5A Job Offer Empty Re: A Job Offer Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:56 am

Lyera

I can't guarantee the Game and it's prizes. Only that if you help, I will do what I can to make sure you gain from it." Her eyes were fixated on that cleavage of her green sister. Obviously distracted by her in a way that painted her either not a servitor of the Game and true resident of Shal-Mari, or a transgressor bound in her own discord. Her chest heaving a bit, she seemed more subject to her hunger then commander of it though. "Its simple, I want a specific item. Certain people have that item. They don't want to give it up. Get the item, and give it to me." She said jerking her eyes up only after a distracted start to the description of the job.

6A Job Offer Empty Re: A Job Offer Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:02 am

Almyra

She tilted her head, then gave a sweet little smile. "Simple simple... Okay." Yeah, right. She reached out, tracing her fingertips on the table, the sleeve of her uniform pulling back to reveal just a little of her slender wrist. "Prooomiiisssee~?" She dipped her voice lower and deeper than her form would hint at, a grin slipping onto her face. "Promise this will be worth my while?"

7A Job Offer Empty Re: A Job Offer Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:15 am

Lyera

Lyera glowered but gave a simple nod. "Yes, it is worth your while, I'll make sure of it." She said. And there it was, a flat stated promise. It was unofficial, no tokens or geas would appear, but now Lyera was under the gun to deliver, assuming of course Almyra delivered. "The item is an ipad2 tablet. Its some kind of personal hand held computer. You'll know the one I want when you find it. My information says two voices upstairs currently control it and are using it in Vegas. Both are male. And more importantly, not affiliated with the convention center. Once you have it, you can get word to me on earth here" She said, scribbling down a phone number, a lingering glance down the other lilims body. "And when your done, maybe you can help make the rest of my trip to Vegas alot more interesting personally." She smirked.

8A Job Offer Empty Re: A Job Offer Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:20 am

Almyra

"Mmm... we'll see." She took the piece of paper, and with a look of mischief, kissed the other lilim before hopping off the chair. "I'll get it for you. No worries."

9A Job Offer Empty Re: A Job Offer Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:23 am

Lyera

Her kiss lingered forcefully, obviously more interested in her own enjoyment then mutual. A contradiction, or meerely discordant selfishness? Either way she smiled and rose from her seat. Leaving the guildhall towards the bathhouses that linked to tethers in known gay districts around the world 'known' for their deviant uses. The phone number however would easily id her contact information as San Francisco.

10A Job Offer Empty Re: A Job Offer Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:47 am

Almyra

She rolled her eyes and made her way out. Damned demons.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum